Saturday, April 29, 2023


 "Sisters Three" is an abstract oil painting with three obvious female figures.  There are other "sisters" in the rocky background.  This piece was organic in origin, and some would say it painted itself.  

I would note that I sold the original but am considering ordering a print for myself.  I don't really have wall space but adhere to the idea if you are attracted to a piece of art, it will find a space in your home.  It does not have to "go"  color wise in the room, or match the couch.  I have a very mixed palette in most of my home. One predominant color is a dark green.  I've mixed in other greens, yellows, reds, neutrals.  I've had very few blues until recently when I painted the kitchen, small dining (breakfast) area and two guest rooms a light greenish blue.To mix ... indigo, hansa yellow and white would be close.  

The original was 18 x 24 canvas sheet.  I framed it under no glare plexi, foamcore backing and thin metal frame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment