Thursday, October 20, 2022

"

I cancelled my "Art and Women's Wisdom" Blog created in wordpress and hosted by BlueHost.  I had signed up for a two year promotionial term and was surprised to find a bill on my credit card for almost $900, a charge for the next three years.  It took me awhile, but I finally got the account cancelled with the help of American Express.  I had tried to cancel via BlueHost but was informed that the term had started and couldl not be canceled.  The original promotion was by a travel blogger and I assume for every new accout they got a reward from BlueHost.  I have a difficult time keeping up with technology, but have not given up yet.  


I redone my link page.  My originals, prints and fun products and be found and/or purchased in several places.  Check it out  

Active Links

"Stargazer" is part Touch Drawing on Fabric and oil painting.  I love the color indigo and used for primary colors Yellow Ochre and Indian Red. My typical process is to choose three primary colors and mix the secondary colors from them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment