Tuesday, November 1, 2022

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/129937912?asc=u



The above link will take you to a choice of products featuring "Spirit" a
painting of an image that emerged from the page. /Above is a photo of the piece.
It will take a couple of clicks to get to Redbubble. Other sites that have my
artwork available try linktr.ee/jredmanwadsworth

Slhe resided in the main gallery of my home and has since moved away,
to the home of a serious collector. Once upon a time, she had throne, white
hair and her dress was white. Small changes became huge ones, then the black hair
required outlining all the plant life in black.  She took hours to paint, is 30 x 30.

I found the square canvas to be a challenge, I have stuck to vertical rectangles
most of the time.  The windows in my home used to be paned (falsely) and I 
think that is where my orientation for painting came from.  I've taken out
the "ribs" of the windows ... better to see my wonderful view everyday.  Below is the
view from my bedroom ... taken last year of the frozen fiver.   I love the actual
color in the photo, and the texture in the ice as it froze.  




No comments:

Post a Comment